Print out your own visa before you fly!
We provide online Dubai visa, call, WhatsApp or iMessage now at +919898993911, +917874855444
If you're planning to visit Dubai (UAE), you can get your visa online! The electronic visa (also known as e-Visa) is one of the simplest ways to receive a tourist Visa. It's a simple online process. Once your visa is approved by the UAE Immigration in Dubai, you'll receive your visa straight to your email inbox.
It's fast, simple, easy, and undoubtedly the best way to get your Dubai Tourist Visa.>
Types of Visa available for dubai from Jas Tours:-
1. 96 hours Transit visa.
2. 7 days tourist visa.
3. 14 days tourist visa.
4. 30 days tourist visa.
5. 30 Days Tourist Multiple Entry Visa.
6. 90 Days Tourist Visa.
7. 90 Days Multiple Entry Tourist Visa.
Apply your Dubai Tourist Visa only from Jas Tours. Why Choose Us:-
1. Apply your Visa 24*7 online.
2. Specialised in UAE Tourist visas applications and process. A UAE head office established in 2006 and India officially operational since 2012.
3. We have our own quota of issuing UAE visas with offices in India, Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi for your assistance.
4. Online secured payment gateway.
5. Minimum documents. No guarantor nor deposits required for our Indian applicants.
6. Fly to UAE from any airlines and from any city in the world. No restrictions.
1. We are affiliated with Dubai - UAE Government Immigration department through our parent company established in Dubai - UAE ( UAE Establishment License card copy attached below).
2. The Dubai - UAE visa application is not available for free of cost from Dubai - UAE government. Necessary deposits and guarantee papers are submitted to Dubai - UAE immigration for application of each tourist visas applied by us.
3. We have submitted security deposits and guarantee papers to Dubai - UAE immigration via our parent company in Dubai - UAE for all the visas applied by Jas Tours and Travels on behalf of our customers.
UAE IMMIGRATION ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE CARD OF RAYNA TOURS LLC
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
NECESSARY INFORMATION BEFORE FOR APPLYING UAE VISA
1. Applicant age should be at least 21 years or above (male/female) if applying without a parent / husband's visa application.
2. Visa approval is at sole discretion of the immigration Officials. Once your Visa application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa application Fee is non-refundable.
3. Processing time for visa is minimum of 3-5 working days excluding weekends (Friday/Saturday) and Public Holidays.
4. Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via E-mail since the visa is applied online. You need to print the visa copy and carry with you during your travel.
5. 96 hours, 7, 14, 30 and 90 days visas are applied and approved from DUBAI immigration (UAE) only.
6. Entry validity is 58 days from date of Visa approval. (Visa holder can enter on any date in the next 58 days from the date of approval)
7. visa fees depicted here is valid for INDIAN passport holders ONLY.
8. No Grace period for stay is allowed on any visas according to new rules set by UAE immigration.
9. Ok to board is required for passengers travelling to UAE from India, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri- Lanka. Ok to board is chargeable separately depending on the airlines
10. Express Visa takes 3 working days excluding Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays in UAE and India.
11. Visa approval is at sole discretion of UAE immigration officials only.
12. Kindly call us at +919898993911 or +917874855444 before applying for an express visa services.
|It is our pleasure to assist you in your trip to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) by providing you with tourist, service or visit visas online.|
|Documents required for applying Dubai Tourist Visa:-
1. Scanned Passport copy (First and last Page)
2. Scanned latest passport size photograph.